04.07.2014

Too late, but let's try!

At the end of the may I've made a list of movies and books I want to watch. Sometimes I mean always Saida pretends to be the busiest person in the whole world. How to run a blog when you are so f lazy! I believe I'm the worst one hahahah I hope sooner I'll try to post here my prom pics, try not to believe so hard. So today I'll share my movie list.
                                                                   
                                                                      MOVIES

1. Eyes Wide Shut 

2. La migliore offerta

3. The blind side 

4. Frida 

5. Hemingway & Gellhorn 

6. Lovelace


7. Les amour imaginaries

8.  Ce que le jour doit à la nuit


9. Bigger than Ben

10. 20 ans d'écart

11. Oh Boy



12Nos 18 ans

13.Yves Saint Laurent
14. Les chansons d'amour
15. The fault in our stars

I promise that after watchin' I'll share my thoughts and feelings

Byeeeee! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий