13.11.2014

Sick again ahahahah

                I've tried to be serious since i'v finished school, so now when i'm sick I'm trying to take pills on time and go to the hospital for some treatment, Don't let your sickness and pain take over your life. I mean, when I was younger and I had sore throat, I din't care about it at all. It was just an accuse to miss school, watch TV and do whatever I wanted. But then it led to  tonsillitis, so twice a year I feel f# bad. Now I have an illness which is caused by  weak immune system( nothing serious), so I as I've already mentioned I have to do everything to make myself feel well. 
The most incredible think to do when you are sick is to watch movies and listen to music!
Right now I listen to 1989 by Taylor Swift! I'm obsessed with it!
(please, tell it it to me 3 years ago when I hated her ahaha)

My favorite songs:

Blank Space

Style

I Wish You Would

Wildest Dreams

All You Had To Do Was Stay

Welcome To New York

Shake It off 

TV Shows:

Red Band Society

Arrow

Jane The Virgin

OUAT

Awkward

Faking it

VD/The Originals

Agents Of Shield

and more.....

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий