27.09.2015

Lazy, but ambitious

People ask me what I'm going to do in few years when I graduate from University and I have nothing to say them. For past few month the only thing that bothers me is that I've done smth wrong. I really love fashion industry I can seat for a whole day watching  different interviews of models, designers and people who are involved in fashion industry. Lot's of people do not understand how fashion is serious and how much work is done to create smth beautiful. I've heard my friends saying that it is boring and they do not care about trends. They don't realize that what was created by designers then automatically copied by mass market stores and then voila you are wearing it, and then you say that you don't care about trends?
For me reading books and biographical novels of writers is the same as reading biographies of designers. You can be inspired by them, I've never been interested by Versace's house, I just knew that the designers was killed, but did you know how much work was done by his sister Donatella? No, you probably not. It is always hard to continue smth after someone so unique as Gianni and she did it. This movie inspired me not to give up and to struggle for your happiness. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work, but i'm trying to keep up with idea that one day I will find smth that will make me happy. I don't want to sit at home with two babies or in office with lots of people who hate their job. I wanna do smth that will make me feel creative and happy. I'd rather wake up at 5 am and do what I like, rather than I wake up the same time and go to the University where people hate me, or job. I have a plan that satisfies me, but I don't want to wait for it, I wanna do smth now! All I wanted to say is that you have to do smth for yourself, what will make you happy and make you smile everyday! If you hesitate that you doing smth wrong, then change and overthink everything you've done before. I'll try to follow my own advice and I want you to believe in yourself and do anything starting from now!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий