04.01.2014

Holidays!!


Hey! As always I'm the laziest person!but I' ll share some pics 😊

You can see them in my Instagram !
But some pics are not posted, so I'll start) 


This is Camila! Before New Year she is the most annoying person :)) Almost all her time she spends on finding presents for her relatives! You will just creep out if you walk all day with her at mall ! But I love her and I can stand almost everything)

This is me! The 1st day of January. This photo I made, when I was with my mom in the restraint. We were celebrating the birthday of my grandpa , unfortunately, he died 6 years ago. And my mom has decided to make his birthday as annual event( if it possible to say). 


 Not long ago in our city was opened a new cafe, which is wonderful! The coffe is         Super delicious and tee too! Also the food is great. The service is pretty good and waiters are funny. The first place where I will want to go is "Koffein".
Lots of #selfies on my phone 😆 making a seductive face ! Not funny at all 😐 

Sooner I will write about one TV show, but not now , due to the fact that it is night 😴

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий